Mack Gold-Tone Lion Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping CAD $9 - Free over CAD $99
- Shipping CAD $9 - Free over CAD $99
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
The roar of a lion can be heard up to 5 miles away. This ring features a lion’s head with his jaws slightly open preparing to make his roar.
Created for the man who wants to make his presence known, this gold-tone men's ring is both impressive in size and crafted with detail. Exactly what you’d expect from the ‘king of the jungle’, the weight of this stainless steel ring is not for the faint-hearted.
Features a polished finish and faceted band.
Danish design. Complimentary gift box and storage pouch included.
I had to return them first because of the wrong size, but was able to return and got the right size so quickly.
This is a beautiful ring that is big enough for size 76.
COOL RING, MATCHES MY NAME
The staff was very helpful and they work quite well. Despite some slippage, they are very happy to fulfill orders.
you are professional n 1 in the world the product is a top of the range
Dazzling! Much more beautiful in real life!!!!!!!!! Don't miss it! Delighted with this gift to offer, which will certainly please Mr.!
Do not consider it as a negative review, but perhaps the ring volume should be slightly reduced.
I give 4 stars because it is much larger than in the picture, for fans of this size it is 5 stars, but I am a slight minimalist and prefer smaller ones. Workmanship and reliability for 5