Fortis | 7 mm Gunmetal & Rose Gold-Tone Damascus Steel With Titanium Inlay Double Grooved Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Damascus steel - each piece unique
- Rounded titanium comfort fit
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
Damascus steel blades were some of the most feared weapons of the middle ages. Rumored to be able to split arrows mid-air and maintain its razor-sharp edge for months, this unique metal alloy is forged by twisting two types of steel together as they’re bonded by immense heat. Each item made has a unique pattern. A one-of-a-kind fingerprint that’s yours alone.
This classic court men’s ring features two distinct grooves and an elegant mix of dark metal and rose gold-tone coating. PVD coating is a process where titanium nitride is fused with the surface at the molecular level, resulting in a gorgeous surface that’s both scratch and tarnish resistant. The slightly curved titanium inner profile provides superb comfort thanks to its ultra-smooth, skin-friendly surface.
The contrast between the metals in this Damascus steel ring is emphasised with a durable oil treatment.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box.
Good quality product. As for the size - it is really worth ordering tapes to measure the size and then everything will fit perfectly. The ring is impressive in real life.
Absolutely beautiful gloss on the inside, great matt on the outside. This is a gift that hasn't been given yet, so don't know if the fit is right. Thought it was a bit darker than it is, but all in all super happy!
This time everything is O.K>
The ring is gorgeous, masculine design but finely crafted. It's something special.
Very good quality ! Really beautiful !
A first order and satisfied. The rings are just too beautiful and good quality. I'm going to let myself be tempted by other items: jewelry, clothes, accessories etc. Thanks to the whole team
I was amazed by the workmanship of the ring. I am a blacksmith and I struggle to understand how such a well-made product can cost so little.
Aesthetically very beautiful ring, the material is well treated, resistant and decidedly light. Highly recommended
Great quality ring! Up close it is much more beautiful! Very pleased, both me and my partner!
I ordered the fortis rose gold titanium ring,which i loved as hadnt seen a ring like this design. When i got it, unfortunately it was too big even though i had measured over snd over to make sure i got the right size, so i sent it back no problem and got the next size down but again it came up too big again, so i got the next size down and it fits yay. The customer service is amazing it was no bother sending it back. Thank you so much